 LEGO Company / 1555
    Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread —Wayne McCaul
   In Classic Colors: -Baseplates (especially 48x48) -BURPS -Wooden Doors In the New Colors: -Basic bricks -Slopes -Plates -Wings -Rocket peices I keep thinking of .space and how it'll be awhile before a whole MOC ship can be built using just new (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread —John Riley
     (...) I've seen two paths to accumulating new greys quickly: 1) Starter tubs 2) Releasing legends in the new colors Choice 2 works really well for castle. You'd get good proportions of walls and bricks to help fill them in. For space, maybe (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

         Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread —Ken Bailey
     In lugnet.lego, John Riley wrote: snip (...) end snip Sorry if this seems like a threadjack, but I really think you could have chosen a better song, considering the mood of a lot of AFOL's around here. Why ? As soon as I saw your song choice all (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread —Adrian Drake
   (...) Wings are, honestly, overrated. I rarely use them anymore. As for what a big time spacer like me really would like to see in new grey: plates slopes plates hinges (finger hinges would be nice. Not click hinges) plates basic bricks plates tiles (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)