 LEGO Company / 154
  Re: Lego To Close Molding, Processing at Enfield, CT plant

(...) (URL) seem to mention the specifics of the restructuring though, since it doesn't even mention Enfield's plant... any further news now that it's Tuesday? (And probably late afternoon in Denmark already) DaveE (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego To Close Molding, Processing at Enfield, CT plant

(...) I think this is good news overall. Especially this part: What did we learn? First of all, we have learned that we must run a healthy business with focus on healthy growth. This means that our important business area, Play Materials, must also (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego To Close Molding, Processing at Enfield, CT plant

(...) It might have something to do with the value of the US Dollar so being so high right now. (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego To Close Molding, Processing at Enfield, CT plant

(...) I agree. I also noticed that section, but here are some blurbs which caught my eye: What did we learn? <snip> We need to focus on strengthening our direct consumer access and on building stronger consumer relations. <snip> What have we (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)