 LEGO Company / 1427
  Re: Color Change - color names

"Kelly McKiernan" <kelly@anagrafyxx.com> wrote in message news:Hx9zyp.13J@lugnet.com... (...) Isn't it even worse when certain Nazis take a few newsgroup posts a little too seriously? ;) It's not like someone's really going to connect LEGO with (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Color Change - color names

(...) OK, now that's just over the line. Assigning a color as "Nazi" is bad enough, but adding "Death Slaver" to it pushes it over. Don't like the color change? Fine. But I personally take exception when someone associates a relatively minor change (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Color Change - color names

(...) FYI, you might find this post of interest: (URL) Though I get the impression that "Wehrmachtsgrau" doesn't necessarily imply "Nazi" but military or army gray, instead. At least Babel Fish says it means "Armed forces-grey". Mark (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Color Change - color names

(...) It was intended in a sarcastic vein, which I appear to have failed to adequately express. I fully understand the logic behind calling it "Nazi grey" (I actually prefer "gun-metal grey"), on the basis that it's reported to be very close to the (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)