 LEGO Company / 140
    Promo Sets —Jude Beaudin
   Who is the first to propose a promo set? The client company or TLC? How much does it cost to get a promo set developed? What is the minimum amount of sets the company can purchase? Jude (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: Promo Sets —Steve Burge
    Thinking of posing as a company, so you can get some promo sets developed for yourself? (Though some Lugnet Promo Sets would be kinda cool...) Steve (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: Promo Sets —Jude Beaudin
   (...) I would never attempt to fraud them out. But perhaps we could do something together as a community. No harm in asking. Jude (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: Promo Sets —Steve Burge
   I dunno, would it be fraud? It's not hard to set yourself up as an organisation or something - providing you could stump up the cash, you should be OK... Now let's see... Dear Lego - I represent <blah> and would like to do a promotion involving lego (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego)