 LEGO Company / 1040
  Re: AFOLs - The comic!

Thank you for providing us, the AFOL community a chance to review your internal comic. Overall, I believe that it does a good job of explaining us to its originally intended audience. One concern I do have regarding the eventual distribution to the (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.org, FTX)

  Re: AFOLs - The comic!

In lugnet.lego, Pamela Hale wrote: What AFOL resources will you point them to? It (...) The content of the additional non-comic information hasn't been decided yet. But I know that I would like to see a wide range of different resourses being (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.org, FTX)