 LEGO Company / 1025
  Re: AFOLs - The comic!

(...) I think you're jumping to conclusions here. All we've seen so far was the version that was used for internal purposes. Significantly different audiences will need versions that are tailored to fit their needs and views. The whole greys issue (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.org, FTX)

  Re: AFOLs - The comic!

(...) I never suggested abandoning the effort, just that perhaps a comic isn't the most effective means of doing it. And that doesn't mean the comic shouldn't exist either, just not as a propaganda tool. All this talk of 'tailoring it to different (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.org, FTX)