 LEGO Company / 1021
  Re: AFOLs - The comic!

(...) Laughing at and laughing with are much different things. (...) I guess, you could interpret the "AFOLnet" callout this way, but honestly, that thought had never crossed my mind until I just read it here. As mentioned elsewhere, the point of (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.org, FTX)

  Re: AFOLs - The comic!

(...) I trust the guy *driving* the car. But at this point, I don't trust the guys that *own* the car as far as I can throw them. And even if the driver is listening to the passengers, the owners sure aren't. -- Tom Stangl *(URL) Visual FAQ home (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.org)