 Inventories / 97
  Re: Build MOCs with "My Parts"

(...) It might have taken a little longer than I wanted, but MPD support is now online. Do give it a shot, and let me know if you find any problems! Also, I've added a new feature, that will alert you now if you use Part/Color combinations that are (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Build MOCs with "My Parts"

(...) Excellent!!! Thanks! (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Build MOCs with "My Parts"

(...) Awesome! I've been doing this by hand up until now. What a time-saver! Could you provide a link from the main page, or "My Parts" page? I've got it bookmarked, but it would be nice to be able to navigate to it through the site. -Duane (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.inv)