 Inventories / 95 (-10)
  Re: Question regarding inventory of set 4511 (High Speed Train) on Peeron...

(...) yah, I think I made an error when typing in the inventory. I removed the Gray plate... Thanks for pointing it out! You can always also send corrections to inv@peeron.com. :) Dan Boger Peeron.com (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Question regarding inventory of set 4511 (High Speed Train) on Peeron...

Hi, I was just looking at the Peeron inventory of set 4511 and I noticed that it says this set comes with three train bases: 2 6584 bases (6 x 24), one in dark gray and one in light gray, and one 4093 base (6 x 28), in dark gray. What part of the (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: New Inventory Software Available

(...) I think nothing happends after download registration :-( Lars (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.inv)

  New Inventory Software Available

BrickSet XRef is a freeware software application that you can use to inventory all your LEGO parts and then compare your inventory of parts to the set parts inventories from Peeron.com to see which sets you can build. You can also view the Build (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Long gone 2x2 low slope roof ridge bulk pack #?

(...) I think it's this: (URL) Dan Boger dan@peeron.com (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Long gone 2x2 low slope roof ridge bulk pack #?

Does anybody know if there is a set number for the bulk bag of red 2x2 low slope roof ridges. These were on clearance at the Lego outlet last summer during Brickfest and I was wondering what the set # had been. I'm not sure it was ever in a catalog (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Hailfire Droid Inventory

In lugnet.announce.peeron, Dan Boger wrote: Space Shuttle Discovery set: (...) Oh Yeah! I can't wait to get my hands on those 44 6005 White Arch 1 x 3 x 2 with Curved Top pieces. I've been scrounging for small amounts of these on BrickLink for a (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.inv, FTX)

  Re: Hailfire Droid Inventory

(...) I'm sure they're not :) Thanks for catching that - late night inventorying has inherent risks :) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Hailfire Droid Inventory

(...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Hailfire Droid Inventory

We just put up the inventory for the very cool Hailfire Droid: (URL) that it had many parts in FlatSilver and PearlLtGray, which are very similar, and therefor at times we just had to pick one. We also finished the inventory for the new Space (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.inv, lugnet.starwars) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact