 Inventories / 68
    Re: Build sets from "My Parts" —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) I am afraid not. But I can easily follow your wish (but you should remember also to account for those you have lost, sold, etc.). (...) I try not to, but I would like a feature in Lugnet and/or Peeron that allows me to correct my piece (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

        Re: Build sets from "My Parts" —Walter Walters
   An extra feature that adds and subtracts individual pieces from a Peeron-member's database would be extremely useful. I'm sure all of us have either bought, sold, or simply lost a variety of pieces. One major question is where to store the (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.inv)