 Inventories / 60
  Re: White Pigtail Piece

(...) <SNAP> Hi Todd (and all the others who did respond) thanks for the info! With regards, Daan Bargerbos (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: White Pigtail Piece

(...) I see Daan has put one of these up for auction on BrickLink. I got the wanted notice for it a while ago. I must pass, which is a good thing for someone else. Good Luck and happy bidding. ____ (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.market.auction)