 Inventories / 572
Re: New racer windshield/train roof
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv, lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:14:01 GMT

In lugnet.inv, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
Maybe I'm late to noticing this but check out the 'windshield' on the next batch
of racers:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2794651>

Looks to me like a VERY useful part.

Jonathan

Very sweet,  I hope we get a 2x1 version as well. Looks like it's in white as
well as black:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2771491>

I also noticed a dark bley center drop train base. And new cab top peice:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2771168>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2771165>

And check out the microtrain:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2790106>