 Inventories / 565
564  |  566
Subject:
peeron inventory corrections
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2007 20:00:55 GMT

293-1: Piano

sticker sheet left off inventory

also the inventory was done from a MISB and it shows that the items in the
bookshelves are tiles not plates.  I would say that this applies to all of the
homemaker sets.  Most on Peeron have plates listed for the books in the shelves.
They really should be tiles.  That is what is in all my homemaker sets (except
the ones that were sold to me as being complete as per Peeron.)

275-1: Table and chairs

tiles can be with or without grooves.  newer sets have grooves and pat pend or
pat pend erased