 Inventories / 563
Re: peeron inventory corrections
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2007 04:36:16 GMT

In lugnet.inv, John Patterson wrote:
278-1: TV Room

3742 Yellow Plant Flower should be 8 not 6

291-1: Blackboard and school desk
Brick 1x1 Round with Solid Stud white is missing from the inventory/1

294-1: Wall unit

The three 1x2 plates should be more 1x2 tiles with grooves.  Perhaps the first
issues of these homemaker sets had 1x2, 1x1, and 2x2 tiles without grooves, all
mine seem to have the tiles with grooves and the patent pending.  I am quite
sure that these are original to this and other sets like it.  Several had the
stickers applied over the tiles with grooves.

I have not found any sets that have the 1x2 or 2x2 plates for books in the
bookshelves.  So I believe that these were tiles also.  For the 294 set, I used
three copies for the inventory and they all agree with the above.

and I forgot to add there are 15 not 13 tiles 1x2 red.