 Inventories / 537
536  |  538
Subject:
peeron inventory corrections
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2007 17:55:18 GMT

151-1: Curved Track

missing from the inventory:

3228 Train Track Straight - 4.5V  should be 2

These are pictured on the box in the inventory picture and also on one of the
pictures All four of my sets had the two straight rails. Or-this could be
referring to a long slendor box.

One other set that I have is in an oblong box and it does not have the two
straight rails nor are they pictured and only 8 of the 2x8 plates.

So it seems like there are 3 different boxes