 Inventories / 535
534  |  536
Subject:
peeron inventory corrections
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2007 19:18:38 GMT

00-2: House (Weetabix promo) (white and black house)

29 red window 1x1x2 should be 4 not 2

3010p08 Brick 1x4 with Basic Car Headlights Pattern should be
3010p20c Brick 1 x 4 with Town Car Grille Chrome

The picture is wrong as it is the old car grille not the newer on.  My set came
with all parts from the same era and was in rather good shape.  While the
picture shows the black grille on yellow, I think that it was not produced in
yellow in this year, Peeron listing does not show yellow for that part and only
shows white

00-3: Shop

32 red door 1x2x3 left should be 2 not 1 and
33 red door 1x2x3 right should be 0 not 1

32 red door 1x2x3 left should be 2 not 1 and
33 red door 1x2x3 right should be 0 not 1

2037 Blue Slope Brick 45 2x4 should be 3 not 2

3039 Slope Brick 45 2 x 2 should be 2 not 4

3010 red brick 1x4 should be 9 not 8

3009 red brick 1`x6 should be 6 not 5

3008  red brick 1x8 should be 14 not 13

00-4: Windmill