 Inventories / 525
524  |  526
Subject:
peeron inventory corrections
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 00:55:04 GMT

6531-1: Flame Chaser

3005 Red Brick 1 x 1 should be 5 not 4 and there are none extra
3023 Red Plate 1 x 2 should be 0 not 1
3710 Red Plate 1 x 4 should be 1 not 2
3020 Black Plate 2 x 4 should be 0 not 1
4286 Red Slope Brick 33 3 x 1 should be 0 not 2

Peeron's inventory is so far off I wish I know how they came up with it being
such a small set.  Might give some insight into how these inventories were
complied. Who ever did this one didn't read Peeron's directions on how to
inventory.

6626-1: Rescue Helicopter

3480 Black Propellor 2 Blade 4 Diameter Helicopter Tail should be gray not black

missing from the inventory is 3481 Plate 2 x 2 with Helicopter Tail Rotor Holder
white, one of these