 Inventories / 517
516  |  518
Subject:
Peeron inventory corrections
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2007 21:27:44 GMT

311-3: Basic Building Set

4202 BtGreen Brick 4 x 12 should be green (I have two sets and they both have
the same regular green in them and on is in mint conditions with the other
bricks in the original plastic bag.  also the picture on the box shows regular
green)

510-1: BASIC Building Set

3622 White Brick 1x3 should be 4 not 5
3300 Blue Slope Brick 33 2x2 double should be 1 not 2
3299 Blue Slope Brick 33 2x4 Double should be 2 not 1
7026 Yellow Window 1x2x2 should be 4 not 2
3854 Red Window 1x2x3 Pane 2 in the inventory on the box but 4 on the
instuctions. I believe that there should be 4.

(inventory is on the box.  Interesting to note that the baseplate is not shown
in this inventory that is on the box, but it is in the pictures.)

310-4: BASIC Building Set

4131 Yellow Door 2 x 4 x 5 should be red
4130 Red Door 2 x 4 x 5 Frame  should be yellow
4132 Red Window 2 x 4 x 3 Frame should be yellow
4133 Yellow Window 2 x 4 x 3 Pane should be red
(inventory on the side of the box)