 Inventories / 424
    Re: 7994 City Harbor Question —Jeramy Spurgeon
   (...) Looks like black, unfortunately. Here is a pic review from Eurobricks: (URL) -Jeramy (17 years ago, 15-Jun-07, to lugnet.inv, FTX)

        Re: 7994 City Harbor Question —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Ah, drat! Thanks for the reply Jeramy. I'll cross my fingers that Scott comes up with dark blue when we gets his, though I know it is unlikely. Jonathan, who still has a glimmer of hope. (17 years ago, 15-Jun-07, to lugnet.inv, FTX)