 Inventories / 402
401  |  403
Subject:
peeron inventory corrections
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2007 16:23:06 GMT

345-1: House with Mini Wheel Car

3005 White Brick 1x1 should be 8 not 7
32 red door 1x2x3 can be right also

Samsonite verison
no dots on base plate
x529e and the oak tree with the feet version as well as the bush replace x522c
and x528c and x529c
3068a black tile 2x2 is 8 in the Samsonite verison and 3068a White tile is 18
window 29 and 27bc01 are without Glass.
My Samsonite verison is in a mint box and looks like it was never touched so I
am confident of the differences

346-2: House with car
3010p20b brick 1x4 with town car grille black can also be silver
3020 white plate 2x4 should be 3 not 2  (this was verified twice at the end of
the Peeron inventory, for a total of three different checks, for info, all three
are on the instructions below step #9, for the car, one as a base and two for
the hood)