 Inventories / 385
384  |  386
Subject:
point on granulated trees
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 15:19:50 GMT

I forgot to mention that in 350,352,356 instructions and pictures show
granulated trees.  In all the 9 sets I have of these, none came with a
granulated tree or bush. I would think at this point that it was not sold with
the granulated part.  I have talked to a lady at Lego Denmark and they have no
information left on these. What they have in their vault, she said, would not
help because they were the very first sets produced and planned. Gary I. writes
that the first ones came out with the granulated trees and I would defer to his
knowledge of early sets.  It is very possible that the people that I bought
these from knew the true value of this trees and replaced them with the more
familiar varities.
John P