 Inventories / 381
Re: peeron update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2007 14:43:13 GMT

In lugnet.inv, John Patterson wrote:

One thing that I wanted to mention is that the sets with granulated trees and
bushes seem to come in both ways.  Granulated and then the flat trees or bushes.
I believe it was Gary I. that mentioned that they were withdrawn rather quicky
do to kids eating the granules.  I believe that some with the graulated parts in
the instructions and on the boxes never came out that way.  Once Lego printed
the boxes and the instructions they used them.

John,

This matches what I've seen in several of the Samsonite sets.  Gary Istok calls
this "LEGO Mayhem".  Thanks for the information, and I'm glad to hear that
Peeron is getting updated so quickly.

Eric