 Inventories / 376
375  |  377
Subject:
Peeron Inventory corrections
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2007 18:55:48 GMT

apr 29:

351-1 - Loader hopper with truck

add:  3005 white Brick 1x1, 5 of these (missing from inventory)
3009 Blue Brick 1x6 should be 7 not 6
part number 630 - not 100% sure on this.  But my copy of the set has everthing
in excellent condition.  I do not believe it was ever assembled.  The Conveyor
has red pieces holding the belt on.  The directions show yellow, but I also have
two spare conveyors and both have the red handel and end.  So I would say this
is the way it comes. Also I found one on brick link that says it "comes with the
red parts as in set 351")

394-1: Harley-Davidson 1000cc:

3065 Clear Brick 1x2 is with the center stud
3010 Black Bricks, missing on inventory add 3 of these
3063 Brick 2x2 Corner Round should be 2 not 4
3031 White Plate 4x4 should be 1 not 3
3037 Slope Brick 24 2x4 should be 0 not 3
add: 3039 Black Slope Brick 45 2x2, 3 of these

393-1: Norton Motorcycle
correct