 Inventories / 365
    Peeron Inventory Corrections —John Patterson
   575-1: U.S. Coast Guard Station: x244px1 Blue Baseplate 24x40 with Set 369 Dots Pattern - should be just a Blue Baseplate 24x10 (I bought this set and maintained it myself. I have two, the other is off e bay. Neither had the dots pattern. There were (...) (17 years ago, 20-Apr-07, to lugnet.inv)