 Inventories / 353
352  |  354
Subject:
peeron inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2007 20:10:17 GMT

Sat apr 8

231 (1) Hospital:

3069b Blue tile 1x2 with groove is 8 not 2 (scale (2) and Bed 3 each so 6, total
of 8)
3068b Blue tile 2x2 with groove should be 12 not 18, (again in the beds)

also I am not sure of the number of Blue Window 1x3x5 shutters.  I would have
gone with the 6 (not clear on the instuctions) seeing that this set was verified
by a MISB set, but since the wrong number of tiles were listed I am not sure of
this.  I had 4 in my set that was very new looking with the stickers still on
the sheets.  If anyone knows for sure, please let me know.

8226-1: Mud Masher / Desert Stormer:

x137 black rubber band square thin -  I had 6 in my set
2780 black Technic Pin with Friction and Slot should be 10 not 11
length of the 78 Black Technic Ribbed Hose - 2 at 7cm and 2 at 11.2cm

8812-1: Aero Hawk II:

3749 old gray technic axle pin should be 4 not 6
3713 oldgray Technic Bush should be 8 not 7
4265b Oldgray Technic Bush 1/2 type ii should be 11 not 10
4274 Old gray Technic Pin 1/2 should be 4 not 3

8232-1: Chopper Force:

4287 old gray slope brick 33 3x1 inverted should be 0 not 2
x137 Black Rubber Band Square Thin should be x88 and there are 6 not 4
3647 Oldgray Technic Gear 8 Tooth should be 3 not 4
missing from the inventory are
2715 Blue Technic Action Figure Helmet
2716 Clear Technic Action Figure Helmet Visor

117-1: Locomotive without motor:

inventory is correct.
737c01 and 737 were replace with the magnetic coupling
also the set picture is incorrect, showing a picture of a motor 103