 Inventories / 351
350  |  352
Subject:
peeron inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2007 20:15:38 GMT

Fre Apr 7

8849-1: Tractor:

3460 red plate 1x8, (was in my box which I bought and maintained, but it is not
on the instuctions.)
3713 oldgray technic bush 26 not 25
4265a oldgray technic bush 1/2 type 1, 7 not 5
4274 oldgray technic pin 1/2, 6 not 4
3070b Black tile 1x1 with groove 3 not 2

8252-1: Beach Buster / Police Car:

inventory is correct

8213-1: Spy Runner:

x137 black rubber band square thin whould be 6 not 5, this may vary
3704 black technic axle 2 should be the one with the notch, 32062

8035-1: Universal Building Set:

4276a blue and red hinge plate 1x2 with 2 fingers and 4275 blue and red hinge
plate 1x2 with 3 fingers should be open studs

8034-1: Universal Building Set:

mine had 2 technic axle 3 black - 4519
1 not 2 of oldgray technic gear 24 tooth with three axlwholes
3673 oldgray technic pin I had 20 not 14.
This should be correct as the set was bought and opened by me but never built

870-1: Supplementary Set

x88 black rubber band square should be 3 not 1, otherwise correct

8020-1: Universal Building Set

3023 yellow plate 1x2 should be 17 not 16
3749 oldgray technic axle pin should be 8 not 7

8818-1: Baja Blaster:

inventory is correct

8841-1: Desert Racer:

inventory is correct