 Inventories / 348
    Re: peeron inventory —Maico Arts
   Hello, In set 8851 you are talking about parts needed to be able to build in a motor. Ok, I remember there were these extra parts. In set 856 you say there are only 2 pieces 3008 yellow brick 1x8. If you build in a motor in this set you also need (...) (18 years ago, 6-Apr-07, to lugnet.inv)

        Re: peeron inventory —John Patterson
   (...) I will defer to you memory. The reason I listed that is that I have the 856 and the 951. These are the same sets and I bought mine and opened it, but never put it together. Neither the 856 I got on ebay nor the 951 purchased by me had the (...) (18 years ago, 6-Apr-07, to lugnet.inv)