 Inventories / 325
324  |  326
Subject:
Peeron inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2007 04:07:43 GMT

Friday March 30:

3005 blue brick 1x1 should be 44 not48
3004 blue brick 1x2 should be 52 not 48
3009 blue brick 1x6 should be 8 not 13
3008 blue brick 1x8 should be 16 not 11
3001 white brick 2x4 should be 3003 white brick 2x2 and the quanity is 38 not 28
3023 blue plate 1x2 should be 1 not 2
3022 oldgray plate 2x2 should be 1 not 6
3021 old gray plate 2x3 should be 2 (need to add to inventory, this one is
missing from inventory)
3020 oldgray plate 2x4 should be 43 not 46
3034 white plate 2x8 should be 20 not 40
3039 blue slope brick 45 2x2 should be 16 not 14
3037 blue slope brick 45 2x4 should be 4 not 5

the total number of parts shown on the box is 402.

I have two different sets, with different box covers.  One had 3004,3009,3008
without center studs.  The other had old style bricks but with center stud.
This was a hard one as the box pictures do not tell too much, but it helped
having two copies.
Part of the problem with the Peeron inventories is that people who put together
partial sets from Peeron make an incorrect set.  That set gets sold or traded
and then it is verified against Peeron and it is correct.  A bit  self
fullfulling. The real contents of the set get lost.

If anyone has more complete information I would like to have it.