 Inventories / 323
322  |  324
Subject:
peeron inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 03:27:48 GMT

Wed mar 28:

148 central station

33 white door 1x2x3 right should be 32 left. instructions and picture on box.

The following I am not sure of, I built the model and there is one 1x6 brick red
left over.  I was short one 1x2 brick red and one 1x4 brick red.  I did this two
times.  So I really think that there is one less 1x6 and one more 1x2 and 1x4.
I bought this set and it said complete according to Peeron.  I just am not sure
of this.  The instructions are a little vauge.  Anyone else have this and could
they verify which is correct?