 Inventories / 249
    Updated my Photo-Inventory Page —David Goeb
   There are now over 80 sets broken out by their full contents in an easy to view listing. (dialup warning, it's a big one) (URL) all the photos can be browsed in my Brickshelf folder here. (slightly more dialup friendly) (URL) note: Almost 25 (...) (18 years ago, 13-Nov-06, to lugnet.inv)