 Inventories / 220
  Issues with updating/adding Mindstorms NXT inventories on Peeron

I am having some problems with the Mindstorms NXT inventories on Peeron. Maybe someone can advise and/or use the information below? Firstly I have an inventory prepared for the Lego Mindstorms Education NXT Resource Kit. Peeron will not let me (...) (18 years ago, 27-Aug-06, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Issues with updating/adding Mindstorms NXT inventories on Peeron

(...) Actually, there was a bug on LUGNET's server that stopped all downstream updates. I believe (with Jerry and Dave's help) that we have this fixed. You should be able to submit the inventory now on Peeron. Thanks for letting us know! Dan (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.database)