 Inventories / 177
  Re: Database integration with LEGO

(...) I was sitting there, nodding my head in agreement, then I realised that YOUR post was posted today too... so should I trust it? I can't decide. XFUT lugnet.off-topic.fun (19 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.fun, lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Database integration with LEGO

(...) Yeah, well, your post is on April 1st, too. ...oh my God, so is mine! I can't even believe myself! -Andrusi && (19 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)