 Inventories / 135 (-5)
  Re: Parts Catalog 0.0.37 can now make labels

(...) press the 'more' button on the main screen then press then press the 'directory' button on the screen that pops up and choose where LDraw is. i know this is a weird place for it. (...) color of the text or the background of the label? would (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.inv)

  Re: Parts Catalog 0.0.37 can now make labels

(...) Excellent, I can make labels for those parts that Jeff Boen didn't make. How does Parts Catalog detect the LDraw directory? Maybe I missed something in the program but I had to manually edit the PartsCat.ini file in order for Parts Catalog to (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.inv)

  Re: Parts Catalog 0.0.37 can now make labels

(...) make Onyx-style labels, but it seems to have disappeared. I'll have to use this this weekend (when I visit my parents, they-who-have-a-printer). There are some additional features that would be nice: The ability to customize each label (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.inv, FTX)

  Parts Catalog 0.0.37 can now make labels

Parts Catalog 0.0.37 can now make labels for your part bins. i just finished adding label printing to Parts Catalog. Incase you don't know Parts Catalog is a program used to make inventories. it imports and exports lots of different formats and is (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.inv)

  Inventories for 744-1 & 30-1 (112-1)

Hi, I'm trying to add my childhood sets in my newer collection and I'm left with bunch of parts which must be from the above sets. Peeron does have inventory for 744-1, but it's very incomplete. It doesn't have inventory for 30-1 (US number 112-1). (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.db.inv)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact