 Inventories / 130 (-5)
  Re: 1380 Werewolf Ambush: 1x3 plates

(...) Oh crap, nevermind. I was looking at the wrong pieces... I was looking at 2 "MdBlue" 2x4 plates instead! (Geez too many colour variations now...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.inv)

  1380 Werewolf Ambush: 1x3 plates

Hi, Peeron says that 1380 Werewolf Ambush has (2) sand blue 1x3 plates. However, when I compare these to the (1) 2x4 sand blue plates in 1381 Scary Laboratory (also as stated in Peeron), these two parts are clearly different colour. So which colour (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.inv)

  40 DKK / 100 gram

During our last visit at Legoland Billund (May 2003), I noticed that it was possible to buy some LEGO pieces by weight (40 DKK / 100 gram). I didn't pay lots of attention to it at the time (no projects planned) but I can remember seeing some pieces (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.inv, FTX)

  Belville roof part

Hi, i've noticed two different versions of the Belville/HP roof, part #33215 "Roof Piece 6 x 8 x 9 Half Pyramid". (URL) The left one has closed studs, the right one has open studs. I also noticed this difference only in the transpurple roofs. The (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.inv, FTX)

  Rare find? Service Pack 1116 pre-technic chain links

Hi all, I just purchased a sealed Lego (service????) bag with the number 1116 on it (as well as 4074 in smaller font size). It contains 25 pre-technic vintage chain links. You can see a picture here: (URL) have not found any references for this one (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact