 Inventories / 124
123  |  125
Subject:
updated 'Treasures' folder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 06:55:06 GMT

Hi all,

I uploaded some new pictures on my 'Treasures' folder on Brickshelf.
Those pictures are taken from old panels witch where found in an toy shop who
was selling out. If anyone's interested, those panels are for sale. For more
info please contact : Peter Seynhaeve <peterseynhaeve@[antispam]yahoo.com

Anyone who wants to use this pictures, feel free to use them.

Thanks for the interest.
Ludo