 Inventories / 110
    10123 Cloud City Inventory Posted (partial) —Dan Boger
   Thanks to Jake and TLC, we just posted an inventory of the Cloud City set announced at BrickFest. Unfortunately, we only had the glued set, so the inventory is partial - missing at least 4 parts that we can tell, but probably a few more. Take a (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.starwars) !!