 Instructions / 74
  Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy!

Jason and Guybush, Sorry for the late response I've had my head down the mathematical toilet working on my synthesizer for bendable parts. I obviously do not get this problem. I develop on Windows 2000. What OS are you working on? LPub only has (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.inst)

  Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy!

I have added logging support to LPub. LPub now creates a file called lpub.log, where it drops notes as to how far it made it in the start up process before it dies. It is version 2.0.0.66. Please try this new version of LPub and send me the log (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.inst)