 Instructions / 720
Re: LEGO set instruction downloads cross-referenced
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 22:48:00 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The LEGO instruction cross-reference has been updated. This was mostly to test my update procedure, I didn’t expect so many new instructions! Added sets include 10143 Death Star, and the new Batman sets; 7779-7782.

Enjoy!

Added: 520 Updated: 0 Deleted: 0