 Instructions / 701
    Scanning HOWTO —Stefan Gustavson
   Seeing that many enthusiast scans of Lego instruction sheets on PICSL and elsewhere on the Internet are sadly lacking in quality, I wrote this tutorial to explain how to do it right, and why: (URL) is a bit long (4 pages), but it's not dead simple (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jul-05, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.publish) !

        Re: Scanning HOWTO —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) just uploaded a quick and dirty supplement to the 4551-1 "Crocodile Engine" instructions (containing one of the boxback alternates) hastly done on the scanner of a friend, I realise I need to redo this work some day. I would recomend to give (...) (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.publish)

        Re: Scanning HOWTO —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Perhaps a link in the as yet unwritten "scanning instructions" article on Brickwiki (now at a spiffy new URL: www.brickwiki.org) ?? (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.publish)