 Instructions / 68
    Help choose the next Featured Building Instruction! —Jake McKee
   All, I have added a poll to the lugnet.inst ((URL) sidebar to allow you to choose the next featured building instruction! I have picked some great designs, and I encourage you to check them out and add your review at the BI Portal ((URL) McKee LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)