 Instructions / 657
  BIP Blog - Change of focus

As many of you know, I've been running a (URL) on the (URL) Building Instructions Portal > site for some time now. Intially, the focus on the blog was just anything LEGO related. Over the years, I get many questions about what happens inside the (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !