 Instructions / 656
Re: BIP v.3 Roundtable - Thanks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 14:53:49 GMT
(canceled)

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: BIP v.3 Roundtable - Thanks!

(...) Snippage (...) Jake, great to finally meet you there. I didn't get a chance to attend, as I had many many people to see before I had to run off to work. As I plan on getting my work up there (I'm sitting in front of MLCAD right now, working on (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.events.brickfest)