 Instructions / 643
  Re: BIP RSS Feed and Blog Update

(...) These don't work for me when I load them into a RSS client. I get a list of entries, but I just get the homepage no matter what entry I click on. --Bill (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: BIP RSS Feed and Blog Update

(...) Oops, sorry about that. Two unrelated, but similar issues have been resolved. Everything should be fine now. Thanks for the heads up. Jake --- Jake McKee Webmaster - BIP (URL) (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)