 Instructions / 633
  4100 Maximum Wheels Alternate Model Instructions

I've posted some instructions I made for my son to be able to make one of the alternate models from the 4100 instruction manual up on brickshelf. It's a sports car from the picture on page 61 of the instructions. (URL) links: (URL) file: (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.inst)