 Instructions / 59
Re: So what do you want to see?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 09:21:16 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
Jake McKee wrote:

Now the big question... what am I still missing?

There seems to be something wrong with the "Select Category
for this link" field on the "Edit your link" page. The
default for the field is always "-- Select category --" and
it doesn't seem to respond to suggested changes.

Nothing wrong, just haven't added that functionality yet. I will add it to
the list.

Thanks!
Jake

---