 Instructions / 582
    Re: Disclaimer —Steven Lane
   (...) Mistakes will always occur, and the disclaimer is only meant for saleable instructions. (...) Well I didn't invent it, blame the lawyers. (...) I'm british, but I get your drift. (...) The disclaimer is supposed to be broad. If applied to very (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

        Re: Disclaimer —Tony Alexander
   (...) Doesn't make it seem like a very good market, then: "Please spend your money on my product, but only if you don't share your toys with other people. Otherwise, the bricknazis(1) will demand you pay me more money." Sounds like fun. Not. (1) The (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)