 Instructions / 527
  BIP Updates and contest news

All, Just a quick note on some BIP updates! First, let me congratulate Shaun Sullivan once again on the selection of his Rebel Hoth Turret. A great design that was chosen by BIP users as the latest featured model! Great work Shaun! Second, we are (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)