 Instructions / 519
  Re: Defining the "term" BI

(...) I think I've already written a book that does this, which you haven't read :^) If you had you wouldn't have posted the original post that got all this going! Sure I'll add definitions for all the terms I use. (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Defining the "term" BI

'snip' (...) I'm in the same boat as you on this issue of "book topics". I'm still wrtiting tutorials on subjects that I already helped cover in a book with Tim but that does the general public no good, unless they buy the book. However as the LDraw (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Defining the "term" BI

(...) I know. I was just teasing you about the book thing, because we *are* both in the same boat. Notice I immediatly followed with the list. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad, FTX)