 Instructions / 488
Re: Image Editing: A guide to making Building Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 16:24:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Benjamin Ellermann wrote:

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions/resources/tutorial1.cfm

<snip>

The dat file that controls orientation of parts is:

<LPub Install Dir>\Part_Images\orientation.ldr

There is also a half_size.ldr for extremely large parts.

There is also a color_annotation.ldr which prevents back and white color
annotation for the parts it contains.

Kevin

Thank you for working on this and giving us the orientation file name
I am sure that it will save a lot of time when making parts lists.

Ben, I'm happy to post any updates if you'll pass me updated copy.

Thanks!
Jake

---
Jake McKee