 Instructions / 440
  FYI - BIP Traffic bug

Just a quick note to mention that I am working on redoing the way the Building Instruction Portal assigns identifying numbers to each B.I. This means that some of the B.I. IDs have changed, while others remain the same. Until I can finalize the (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

  Re: FYI - BIP Traffic bug

(...) OK, bad form to reply to my own message, I know. This bug is now fixed (as is the disappearance of the reviews, which was related). If you notice any problems, bugs, or weirdness about the traffic numbers or reviews, please let me know. Also, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)